Day 16 Newcastle of Bust Take 2


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Western Norway
August 11th 2018
Published: August 12th 2018
Edit Blog Post

North SeaNorth SeaNorth Sea

Breakfast on the balcony of the Spey Restuarant
We spent the whole day today at sea so after breakfast on the Spey Restaurant balcony we attended to some washing and then sorted out our cabin working out ways to reduce our luggage down to 20 kg per bag for tomorrows flight to Dublin. We had a final dinner with our regular dinner guests Alec, Gordon and Judith and said our farewells before watching the last Caberet show which included 15 minute segments from all the ships entertainers including the Comedien Brenda Collins who is just a bundle of energy. After the show, we retired to another lounge to watch a solo artist running through some requests as well as own set.

All in all we have really enjoyed our Norwegian Fiords cruise on the Balmoral and would thouroughly recommend it. The crew provided a wonderful service and the people of the cruise were a joy to socialise with. The spectacular scenery of the fiords, glacier, lakes, waterfalls, train trips and hiking treks made this part of our journey a highlight for sure. But now we are packed and ready for our departure tomorrow morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

North SeaNorth Sea
North Sea

Clouds gather in the North Sea as we head for Newcastle


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb