Norway


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Southern Norway » Kristiansand
January 16th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Norway was a trip that is worth taking. Norway is in north Europe and is on the western side of Scandinavian Peninsula. Norway has many natural resource's that they can use. Norway has forests, an abundance of fish, uses a green alternative by using hydroelectric power. with these resources Norway makes money by making boats, working with chemicals, metals, mining, fishing and selling fish. Norway is the second largest fish exporter only China exports more fish. Since i told you about the business i guess i should mention that the climate is pretty cold because Norway is classified as a Arctic Tundra climate, there are many prehistoric glaciers still around Norway preserved by the cold. Norway also has waterfalls. As a mentioned earlier in this blog Norway is on a peninsula and as we all know that a peninsula is a body of land that is surrounded by water on the other three sides. The bodies of water that surrounds the peninsula are the; Norwegian sea, North sea, and the Barents sea.
Norway has a King names King Herald V. but even though Norway has a king they have a consisting parliamentary system.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb