The Last stop


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Eastern Norway » Oslo
October 1st 2006
Published: October 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The full route

Here it is in all its glory

Well,

Its been a busy few days.
In our last day of Amsterdam we visited the museum of Hemp and its well known sister plant!... which was a let down. Theres nothing very interesting about it to be honest. They try and make it sound like a medical treatment for all sorts of things but its merely a pain relief i think. However it was kinda cool seeing the plants beeing grown in a room and the lengths people go to growing and preparing it.
Met up with Carla, who we met in Lyon. She's from Argentina and is very cool. Unfortunately she replaced Martin who has left for home (missing girlfriend, money issue, etc).

So with our new buddy we trekked to Copenhagen and stayed the night. Cheap hotel- our most luxuriest place so far. Then Alex gave us the quick tour and we ended the night with a drink (or two)!

Hello Oslo! Met the grandparents today and had a very nice meal (home cooked food!!)
The house is very nice and the view....gorgeous.
He also has this huski as a pet which howls for attention and is the size of a small whale, he's harmless though. Few days here and home on the 8th, home to turn Twenteen.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb