Oslo September 2007


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Eastern Norway » Oslo
October 5th 2007
Published: October 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post


Glen and I are still talking about the wonderful holiday we had in Oslo. The people were warm and very friendly and we felt quite at home there. Although the city itself may not seem visually attractive, it made up for it in many other ways. The wonderful fjord it sits on adds to its fascination. We found there was so much to do. We opted for the Oslo pass which made it so easy to travel about on the public transport, which we found great. Also the pass got us into many of the local attractions in and about Oslo. We enjoyed the museums and the numerous art galleries, plus a evening trip on the Fjord, although that we felt was poor value for money especially the food on offer, only prawns and bread, not even a drink (water) thrown in. Never the less it was an experience and we were fortunate that nature put on a wonderful display for us in the evening as the sun set, while we were still out on the sailing ship, I am sure you will agree when you see the picks.


Additional photos below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Gustav VigelandGustav Vigeland
Gustav Vigeland

This is the statue of the amazing man who created the Vigeland Sculpture Park.
The HelenaThe Helena
The Helena

Who would have thought we would be booked on a boat with the name of 'Helena'


Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb