Rotterdam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Rotterdam
August 12th 2010
Published: August 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Rotterdam
Rotterdam campsite was ok (stauds camping), not as lively as Amsterdam which is probably one of the best camp sites I’ve ever been to. It’s pretty close to the road to.
Got up about 10 and cycles through and round the whole city. Without a doubt cycling round Amsterdam and Rotterdam is by far the best way to see the cities. Things can be pretty nuts as mopeds and scooters use the cycle lanes too but once you get used to it its fun, quick and very easy to navigate.
Rotterdam seemed a lot newer and less seedy than Amsterdam but it was a lovely city. Highlights were a lovely lunch at the cube houses followed by a spliff in one of the parks but the best highlight was the night time. That night was off the hook! Cocktails, shots and mad clubs, it was sick! As if one bar didn’t open till 5 in the morning! Thats rad! These guys really know how to party. If you’re in the area, Coconuts, Saint Tropez and Bootleg are great places to get on one. Bootleg is dope with some real dope music but beware, go in before 3am and its dead. We left about half 4 and it was still filling up! That night cost us shit loads which wasn’t so great for our budget but boy was it worth it.
Woke up feeling well shit and pretty gutted about wasting the best part of 130 Euro’s the night before. We were only gonna go out for a couple but hey ho, it was worth it.
Photos to follow


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



14th August 2010

bloody hell its always the same tho when you go out for a couple lol always ends in spending to much :) hope your both well sounds like you are :)

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb