Victoria and Juun's weekend


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
April 7th 2008
Published: April 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello, we're Victoria and Juun. Saterday it was Juun's birthday, so we started with her presents. We had to be in school at 13.00 o' clock. We have a lunch at school, and after that we watched a movie for a couple of minutes. Then we've done some gym, there was a tumbling road. After that we were free, so we went to the city to some shops. In the evening Juun was giving a party, so after we had been to the city we went home to prepair the party. We ate some pizza, when the first guests arrived. There were a lot of people at the party. On the party we talked, danced and listened to music. Juun got a lot of presents. The party ended about 01.00 o'clock or something. When the most people were gone we cleaned up and went to bed. The next day we got up and get some breakfast and after that we went for a walk to a litlle 'farm'.
When everyone was ready we left for Scheveningen . We walked beside the sea and ate some baked fish called kibbeling and some fries. When we got back at home we watched Hairspray, a nice movie. We went to bed early, because we were very tired from the party and because we had to be at school very early.
This is our weekend, we hope you got a good time reading it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 15; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb