Preparing to leave


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
November 17th 2011
Published: November 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The road to travel The road to travel The road to travel

Blue line: From Amsterdam to Hamburg to Frankfurt to Paris and back to Amsterdam Red Line: From Amsterdam to Cologne, back to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam to Lille and back. Purple line: The UK tour.
Good day y'all

At the time I write this, i am practically ready to leave Amsterdam. Unfortunately i still have to wait 13 days to actually leave.
Monica will arrive on the 29th, and we head to Berlin on the 30th at about 7 in the morning.

The Hotels are booked, car is rented (thank you daddy) buses are booked, Meet and Greets are won and even the suitcase is packed.

The past 6 months went by extremely fast, i started my countdown at '189 days to go" Now it's only 13, and i am getting more nervous by the day.
I still remember that Monica and i were planning 3 concerts in Germany and the one in Amsterdam at first, we added Cologne and Lille very quickly, and then we couldn't miss out on the UK dates either. We quite much thought like Spencer. "Details are for suckers" We will see how we go there and pay for it.

In August I won a Meet & Greet with the Scavenger hunt (thank you mucho, kids at work, for helping)

In October the Zookeeper VIP pass appeared, only 25 available and i started calculating over and over again. At the end we decided we just had to go for it, so we ordered it.
At the End of October, we decided we HAD to go to Paris too, for the remembrance of Spencer on December 3, and where can you drink to Gratitude better than in Paris, right?

And now it's almost the end of November, talking about the groceries we need to buy and printing the finishing things.

With 3400 kilometer of driving, 11 concerts, 5 meet & greets (so far) and meeting tons of awesome monkey junkies ahead of us, I dance frantically in passion.

I try to keep updating this blog during the times I am home between the concerts. Which will be only 2 days.

Bye for now!

Love, Me



Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb