The nerves are creeping up


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
November 28th 2011
Published: November 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

It's only 34 hours till we leave Amsterdam, on our way to Berlin for the first gig of 100 Monkeys.

This is also the gig Monica and I won a meet and greet for, so it's double the excitement. The nerves are creeping up, and the bags are packed and ready to get stacked into the car.

A few problems occured when i found out that we need a special sticker for the car to get into Berlin, only a few days before leaving.
I was about to stress out, but thanks to a helpful lady at the helpdesk, i found a place close by the German border that sells the stickers, and it will be not more than a 10 minute detour.

The rental car will be picked up tomorrow at 11, Monica will arrive at the airport tomorrow at 3, and then it's time to let the stress begin.

For now, i can only try to get enough rest the next two nights.

And if i don't get to speak to you before i leave, I will see you Monkey Junkies along the way, and to friends and family, thank you for supporting me, and listening to the stories about the band, i might have driven you mad.

You know you love me 😉.

Love,

Maris

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb