catch up


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 18th 2010
Published: June 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so lets see...the second day in paris we went for the louve...awesome..and we took the subway..quicker.....afterwards a little shopping at the stalls they have along the banks of the river...got some nice postcards and smallish pictures of paintings of all over paris...will make a nice collage on the wall.

we were going to go see the orsay for free the last hour its open....and then the cluny museum......but after going to get our tickets for amsterdam.....we were tired adn hungry.....

back to the hosltle for dinner....and then a little nap....we get up finally and take the subway to go see the moulon rouge....walk down the street to see the sights.....very nice and seedy.....walk all the way up the one hill in paris....to the church on thehill with the awesome views....and yeah the views were amazing.....and we walked all the way up and down..and we didnt do too bad!! cool..getting strnger...

so after that we were just so tired adn had to get up early the next day for the train.....

on the train we meet a great fun nice hippie girl..susan sunshine.....she gave me one of her cd's...she sings and shes awesome at it!

so we share a great ride from paris to the last train stop before amsterdam together..she braids my hair and gives grizz and i rose quartz.....shes really awesome fun, positive, upbeat, happy, amazing, and a great peson to be around....say what you want about hippies but i find most of them to be like this and are great fun tobe around, always willing to share any and everything they have, helpful with info....just great positive people to be around......love it...

she tells us abouit ahippy comune about an hour and a half outside amsterdam...out in the countryside..we might check it out..wanted to bike around the ountry side anyway...beautiful..and yeah lots of windmills everywhere.

so were up to last night..we get in....shove our stuff in the hostle with allllll the damn stairs....go riding around....catch up with susan and say thanks and bye.....just look all around...so cool....canals...awesome stuff.....have a kebab and watch the game....go get a beer and relax....and then die in our nice comf beds...

today..pack up again and go to the camping place...then van gogh museum....picnic in vondel park maybe??? just gona relax an soak up this city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb