Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous!


Advertisement
Monaco's flag
Europe » Monaco » Monte Carlo
September 29th 2008
Published: September 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

MONACO!!!!

What can i say, i pretty much had sex with these two Astin Martin DB9's that were parked out front of the Casino Royal... yes that's right, i was there rubbing shoulders with James Bond and his entourage! By the way, Miss Moneypenny is a mole... just so you know...

We started out in Nice, Nice is nice by the way... haha... yeah anyways... gorgeous place right there. So with Nice comes Monaco! RRRIIIICCCHHHHH everything, everywhere! That pretty much sums it up. had a great time walking around at night and day. Lots of car pics, as would be expected!

I tried to track down this bloke that does Ferrari drives for $85Euro but i couldnt find him! there was the Monaco Boat show on so he had to moved, and i just missed where he was godamnit! So yeah i missed out on that one! Man driving a Ferrari in Monaco would have been all sorts of craziness!

I am fairly sure that i saw Anna Kornikova!!! No shit... there are all sorts of people wondering around!


Anyways its 1:30am and im fucked! Talk to ya's later.

-Shaun



Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb