Brief trip to Lux


Advertisement
Luxembourg's flag
Europe » Luxembourg » Luxembourg City
June 16th 2006
Published: June 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi guys,

So we eventually made it to Luxembourg after our 1st breakdown. We left the campsite in Holland on schedule at 9am, only to get 1km down the hill and Fred died!!!!!!! We thought it might be petrol so walked to petrol station to get a jerry can and fill it up. Filled Fred up and he still wouldn't start. So Pete took the back off to check for loose wires......and there it was daggling from the coil. So it was ragz to the rescue (H8TR, my dads not a mechanic but I can still fix cars, ha ha ha xx). And then we were off!!!

We arrived at the campsite after a lovely scenic journey through Luxembourg down to the south 18KM from the city. Camp site was a bit s**t as it was 70% residential and 30% touring so we were a bit weiry of leaving our belongs (well, Fred). There wasn't really much to do so we headed for the city for our only full day. Was lovely there and not too big, as you know we're not great lovers of big cities so this was enough for us.

Will updated in a mo from Germany as we're there now!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.246s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb