The Luxem Dog


Advertisement
Luxembourg's flag
Europe » Luxembourg » Luxembourg City
February 13th 2003
Published: November 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Things in Luxembourg happen with a certain style. The city delivers beautiful scenery and the people know it. The little dog sitting outside the fashionable clothes store also has a certain style. If it wasn't for the tag around the neck it could easily be taken for a stray dog. But it's just sitting there. Staring at the door, as if it is waiting for someone to come out and move on.

But nobody does come out of the store, and nobody shows any interest in him. The store is in fact empty, not even sales persons are in sight. Yet the dog seems to be convinced that this is his spot until given further notice. Every now and then he gives up a bark at the door. Nothing happens. He takes a few laps when people are passing by to see if they are his people. Then he returns to the door.

My theories are numerous; The dog got lost, recognized the door, and decided to stay and wait. The owner of the dog actually is close by. The owner of the dog died, the dog was on his own, and this is where they used to go...Is he still sitting there?

Advertisement



12th March 2020

Luxemdog!
Hey, please can I have the coordinates of the Luxemdog? We need to find this creature because we believe it is the greatest being to walk the Earth. Please and Thank You! (pls)
12th March 2020

Luxemdog
This was some 17 years ago, so the creature might have moved since :-)

Tot: 0.311s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb