Lithuania


Advertisement
Lithuania's flag
Europe » Lithuania » Klaipeda
February 4th 2006
Published: February 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So far we have had two concerts in Lithuania. They were both sponsored by the same church. One was in thier city and the other was at a school in a neighboring town. At the first concert one of the dancers hurt her foot right before the concert. We all prayed for her and she was able to dance for half of the concert but the next day found out she tore a tendon in her foot and can't dance for 3 weeks. So be praying for her. There were also even more obnoxious mockers but that is just a sign to us that there are definately unbelievers in the audience which is what we have been praying for. And God is so good because 80 people sought salvation. Then the next day at the school concert 60 people came forward, even some teachers! So total we have had 9 concerts and 290 people who have responded to the alter call. I also had my first experience praying for a girl who was blind in one eye. After Karoline & I prayed for her she said while we were praying she could see fire in that eye. We are still praying for her.

I am currently at an internet cafe taking a 1 hour break before getting ready for the concert tonight. We are being treated so well! We eat the best food. It is really such a blessing to work with such amazing people! All of the pastors are just wonderful.

I hope every one is doing well! Love you! We will be in Poland next week.

Advertisement



7th February 2006

:)

Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0997s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb