Kizhi-II fauna and flora


Advertisement
Latvia's flag
Europe » Latvia » Riga Region » Riga
May 19th 2012
Published: May 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Wanderer
Wings, Legs and Tails – was entitled a competition of photographs not much long ago organized by Kizhi Museum management. The results don’t count – that time was not important to make out who is who. By the way profi’s know it without any competitions. Important was a variety, much sense of humor, rich imagination. Fancy, fantasie! And luck. Because You can wait hours and hours till this beautiful insect or reptile – dear little thing – decides it’s time to rest a bit or, quite in juxtaposition, it’s time to go, to climb, to fly, to jump home. But… where is the home?
Every photo has two titles. One from its author, mainly professional photographer. Other – from myself (NN) as it just came from above ( I mean heaven). I propone each of You could add the third one, too – from Yourself. The same or the same in other words or not nearly the same but astonishing and challenging other. You’re welcome! Good luck!
Photo Mikhail Frolov
Orange Mood / Do You Remember Me?
PhotoVyacheslav Bukharev
Blow a Kiss / Spring’s Giddiness
Photo Sergey Filenko
A Snake and a Grasshoper / I’m Fed-up
Photo Mikhail Frolov
Kiss Me / I’m Not What You See (a hint to a Russian fairy-tale where the Princess appears as a frog with an arrow in the mouth: the Prince has shot the arrow to find the right girlfriend, future Queen. It’s right that frog, but it should be kissed and the Prince initially doesn’t know it…)
Photo Anna Beljachkova
Non-flying Weather Today / The Slower Goes the Further Gets
Photo Sergey Kulikov
Trio / What About a Bit of Wagner?
Photo Mikhail Frolov
Don’t Let Me Down / Hello, That’s Meeee! (see the hint above)
Photo Mikhail Frolov
Knocking About / We know What the Culture Is
Photo Yulia Guschina
My Best Camouflage / How Do This Becomes Me?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb