A4 Travel Blog Assignment #4


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What are the most popular foods in Italy?

Link: http://www.yourguidetoitaly.com/popular-foods-of-italy.html

Throughout this whole article I was comparing and contrasting similarities and differences of foods in the U.S and Italy. Therefore, this article was showing the most popular foods in Italy. Examples were stated and the explainations were descriptive which gave me a vision of what might the foods look or tast like. Pictures were also shown and I saw the clear differnence of the appearances of foods.

Pasta and pizza are the most common and part of the most popular in Italy. Meat and fish dishes are also included and Italian cheeses can be served depending on the toppings you want. The most popular cheese Italy has is a generic brand called Grana cheese. There are different types of pasta and they're all delicious according to the italian's opinion. There are short, long, plain, and stuffed pasta. The size depended on what type of sauce was provided in the pizza; therefore, they all had different tastes. However, pasta is only found in a particular region. There are two popular flavored pizza the neapolitan (thick and is flat bread) and roman (thinner and crustier). Something we have in common is neapolitan pizza is close to the Unites State's pizza.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb