Blog#4 Periode A6


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What are some cultures about Italy?

In the article it talks about many cultures of Italy. The main sport that they consider in Italy is football. They listen to music but they sometimes there music can be different regions because the music comes from the past. So more historical music then modern. In Italy they have a speical dance which is called Tarantella. This dance is a comon folk dance known to practice. This dance they believe that this dance if they practice it that will have origins as a cure for spider venom. There food in some regions are like seafood. Italy is an interesting culture to learn about.

The culture of Italy is very new to me. I learned when it comes to there sports they call soccer football which is different. They have music they listen to from past history. They have some regions their food to be considered seafood. They believe that the dance called Tarantella. If they practice it that it will have origins as a cure for spider venom. I never knew that they believed in this. Italy listens to opera as well. In most common foods in Italy it's usually oil, cheese, and beef in there dishes. Also they have so much tomato sauce in like pizza and pasta. Italy is very different then the American culture which was interesting to learn about.

http://www.pier21.ca/culture-trunks/italy/italian-culture-and-traditions

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb