Venice hospital


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
July 4th 2013
Published: July 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Our day started out pretty normal and we took a water taxi from our hotel across the lagoon to St. Mark's Square in Venice. Things ended up with a trip and a stay at a Venice Hospital for Beth. A few days ago during our trip she stepped out of the bus and came down wrong and twisted her right foot. It has been brothering her but she has been trying to tough through it but it got much worse today. I had to go buy her some crutches and then as we were walking her back to the place to meet the water taxi she got sick to the stomach and threw up. She got feeling better and we went on the water taxi to another island for a glass blowing demonstration but on the trip she got sick again. At that point we thought we should get things checked out so we took a water taxi to a hospital. The staff ran many test but were not really able to determine for sure the problem. One possiblity they are looking at is her appendix. They decided to keep her overnight and Joyce was able to stay with her. Please keep them both in your prayers as it is difficult to communicate at times and Beth was not feeling any better when I left to come back to the hotel. They wouldn't let me stay the night and I needed to get our luggage together to take back with me to the hospital in the morning. They did x-ray her foot and it is not broken just sprained badly.

Aaron

Advertisement



Tot: 0.26s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb