Italiano


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
August 28th 2005
Published: August 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The golden BridgeThe golden BridgeThe golden Bridge

this is a bridge across the river that is full of shops on either side of it selling gold and other jewllery. one item of interest was a special watch for bentley car owners with a price tag of $30,000 !
hey guys
we've really fallen behind with our blogging! its hard to find time for blogging and when we do half the time there is not internet access! so here is a very breif summary of our italy trip....

we started our trip in florence which is a small but very relaxed and stylie city. got to check out art works and local italiano cuisine including the famous fiorentina steak. for all those meat lovers out there this is a must! i havent even started to talk about the ice cream and the olive oil they have there.....
we met a lot of good pple in florence and we continued our trip with two guys from england and Peru to Rome where we metup again and spent time there.
Rome was not what we expected. it was dirty and dodgy! while in Rome we made sure we at least visited the Colosseum, the Vatican and Roman ruins. we met some more great pple there incuding two bolivian brother that were also travelling. the four of us instantly clicked and we spent two great days together exploring rome, eating and relaxing.

here are some pics from the Italy trip!



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

da boyzda boyz
da boyz

Ahmed and the english and peruian guys we met.
artart
art

we're not that much into art but the sculputres here are amazing. this is my favourite one, the details of this sculpture gets right down to the viens that run across the half horse half man's body.
the squarethe square
the square

this is the square right next to where we live. people go there to eat, lisetn to live music and just sit down and relax... this is an artsy pic taken by moe
The ColosseumThe Colosseum
The Colosseum

Go Gladiators!
VaticanVatican
Vatican

one pic to show you a sample of whats inside the breathtaking vatican
last night..last night..
last night..

our last night in Rome and in europe which we ended in syle at an authentic italiano restraunt with friends we got to know along the way....


29th August 2005

Neatoo
i'l pretend i don't know you're back :P nice place i hope you're having / had fun man... wish i was there :P

Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0777s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb