woah...venice is hot


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
June 27th 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

venicevenicevenice

there's lost of water here.
i can't be cool. we try to escape the heat by going into a museum, and either all the popel who think the same way, or the lack of air conditioning make it impossible. i fear i will melt.

we're in venice. first i thought...ehhh not so bad, motion sickness? who cares? i have to say aftre being on the "waterbuses" for the better part of the day i have come to the conclusion that veince is my favorite, and more naseating city we've visited. i'm siting here, and i swear i'm rocking back and forth.

i know i haven't posted pics in forever, but i'm here not posting as many as i can in as few minutes as possible. you'll have to forgive me.

the trip to venice was....tiring. we were suppose to get off at a station and then we didn't, and then we went backwards, and then we went to far....and then we were 2 mintues too late for the tourist information.... it was a mess. not to mention when we got here they gave us a double bed inside of two twins, but things have gotten worked out.

i realize after traveling for
venicevenicevenice

these bridges are everywhere. kind of causes a problem if you tell someone to meet you "by the bridge"
this many weeks that i prefer to stay at a place for 3 nights. it gets you grounded a little, cause really train rides are exhausting. especially in this heat. god only knows what it would be like in august!

there's so many tourists here. that can't really be avoided i know, but it's a little excessive sometimes.

so...quick thing since last time i posted, which was ages. went to rimini, bunch of beach, spent 8 hours on the beach, which was awesome. have pigged out on gelato, and realize my favorite is still lemon.
ravenna...went to see the mosaics. met a french person that doesn't hate all americans....had a conversation with him and an argentinian that played beatiful guitar, (so mom and i thought) got invited to go to the beach but turned it down for the obvious reasons. still, in talking i learned that prego and ciao are dual purpose words, prego meaning, well all kinds of things really from your welcome to no problem, and ciao means both hello and goodbye.


now we're in venice, and i have so many pictures to post...hopefully i'll get them all done in the next couple of days.

Advertisement



27th June 2006

wow babe you look beautiful in that shirt and dress. venice looks amazingly beautiful...but not as beautiful as you. lovelovelove me ps i hope you are having a blast and thank you for not going to the beach w/ random people

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb