Dinner in a Castle


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
July 15th 2005
Published: July 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Last Thursday our professors took us to a nearby town for a formal dinner...in a genuine castle! We were required to take etiquette lessons beforehand and to follow all the rules. Many of us felt a little silly, but we really did enjoy having a nice dinner all together. It was a good time, and the view was beautiful.

Afterward, nearly all the students headed to Epoca for the evening where we had lessons in the international versions of "If you're happy and you know it" and where we sang "Country Roads," which, if you know me well, is mandatory.

Update on the weekend in France coming soon! I'll just let the photos speak for themselves for now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Around the Dinner Table with...Around the Dinner Table with...
Around the Dinner Table with...

(L to R) Hunter, Mike D, and Carl
Dylan and KennyDylan and Kenny
Dylan and Kenny

Continuing around the table...thought you might like to see the people I've met; if you're from Motown, you may even know some of them!
Night View from the TopNight View from the Top
Night View from the Top

None of them really came out because I was having a bit of a panic attack (dark, narrow, uneven walkway with little to no railing).
Bartending at EpocaBartending at Epoca
Bartending at Epoca

With the owner, Badgett (spelling is probably way off).


20th July 2005

who's that one?
Alli, glad to see that the scenery is amazing AND the boys you get to look at are something themselves! Who is the gentleman in the back row, last one on the right, blue shirt and behind the guy with the beard? Stay safe and have fun!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb