Lustful Celebrities


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The circle that I chose to do is the second circle which is lust. What lust means is having a sexual desire for something. A celebrity that is considered to be lustful is Britney Spears. the reason she is considered to be lustful is because she cheated on Justin Timberlake with her choreographer named Wade Robson. She shows that she is lustful is because she decided to be with another man when she already had one causing her to be lustful. Another celebrity that would be considered to be lustful is Kobe Bryant. The reason he is considered to be lustful is because he had an affair while he was married with his wife named Vanessa. He was actually accused of sexual assault and that's when he admitted to his affair. His wife actually caught him several times with multiple women but she still chose to stick by his side and they are still considered. This shows that she really does love him and is a strong woman. Another celebrity that is lustful is John Mayer. He is lustful because he cheated in Jennifer Aniston. Mayer cheated on her several times during their relationship and then eventually they broke up.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb