Celebrities in the Lustful circle


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The circle I chose to use was the circle for the lustful people. One celebrity that you would see in here would be Kristen Stewart. Kristen cheated on Robert Patterson with a director named Rupert Sanders. She must have had a true sexual desire to get with her director while having a husband at home she can easily go to. Another celebrity that you would see here would be Britney Spears because she cheated on her spouse Justin Timberlake with another man named Wade Robson. She would be here because she was full of lust when she cheated. A third and final celebrity that you would see in this circle of hell would be Kobe Bryant. He cheated on his wife Vanessa with "several other woman" over the ten years that they were married. They were going to split, but unlike many other celebrity relationships, they stood together and dropped the divorce. These three celebrities would be in the lustful circle of hell for committing adultery. Committing adultery would mean that you would have had to be lustful, and that is why they are in this circle.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb