Inferno's Seventh Circle


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 13th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The seventh circle of hell is where sinners have committed violence. The circle is divided into three rings and each has different kind of violence. The first circle is violence against one's neighbor, the second one is violence against oneself, and the third one is violence against God. When someone commits violence against oneself, then that means that, that person probably tried to hurt themselves or committed suicide. The punishment for this sin is that the sinners get turned into trees, and harpies, fly on them and peck on them. If the trees branches brake then the trees will feel pain and they will bleed blood. One person who has committed this sin is Eminem. He tried to kill himself by overdosing with Tylenol. The reason for his attempt was after he broke up with his girlfriend. Another person is Halle Berry who was trying to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning because of her depression. The last person who tried to attempt suicide is Paris Jackson. After the feud with her family and the depression she fell into, she cut her wrists and took an overdose of pills.

Pictures From: http://www.clashmusic.com/feature/eminem-not-afraid

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/13/halle-berry-golden-globes-2013-dress-photos-red-carpet_n_2469045.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/paris-jackson-hospitalized-suicide-attempt-report-article-1.1363865


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb