Florence and the Villa


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
October 2nd 2007
Published: October 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone. . .

We arrived in Florence on Saturday and the drive to the villa was quite an experience, it is up high on a hill with a narrow windy road but the drive was worth it.

The villa is incredible . . . it has a breathtaking view and it is HUGE!!!!! Wait until you see the pictures it is too difficult to try to explain how great it is.

Last night our maid (yes our maid) cooked us an incredible meal. . we are truly being spoiled on this trip.

On Sunday Leasha, Linda, Betty, Carolina and I took the train into Florence to just get a little taste of Florence, that was fun and we had another great meal that night

On Monday the five of us drove to Lucca and the other 5 went to Siena. We absolutely loved Lucca, you should look it up on the internet to see how beautiful the city is.

Today we came into Florence again on the train and have done all the sight seeing at the museums and galleries and we shopped until our feet were so sore that we are in here at the internet cafe to get a break from the heat and the crowds.

The weather is incredible. . warm and sunny 😊 I hear it is raining back home . . boo hoo 😊

Tomorrow we are just going to relax at the villa and maybe take a hike up to the private lake. Tomorrow night we have the cooking school that will be coming to the villa to teach us how to cook an authentic Italian meal. We are all looking forward to that.

Hope all is well at home. . . I will update you again when I have a chance to get into an internet cafe.

Love you all and even though I am loving it hear I do miss ya 😊

See you soon

Ciao

Karen

PS... don't reply to these blog emails, they won't get to me and it's better to just email me at kmarie58@mac.com or kashenb1@aim.com.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb