October 31st- November 1st


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Piedmont » Asti
November 9th 2013
Published: November 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We returned to Asti the next day and despite the back roads that Suzie our GPS took us through we got there in good time. We found a hotel 5 steps from the train station, we dropped off the car and then we had time to wander the Paris and streets of Asti. It's very beautiful there and the squares were full of children dressed for Halloween. There were marrons (heated chestnuts) for sale, there were people strolling and cafés and window shopping.

We made our marathon track across Northern Italy the next day. We changed trains three times, the last being the fast train (speeds up to 218km/hour), very cool. Then we took the bus from Mestre to the Venice airport, caught our plane on time, arrived in Paris and met Mom. We didn't manage to meet Jacob, but in the end got him early the next day. From the airport we took the train to Gare du Nord and from there we could have taken two different metro lines to get to our apartment. We gave up and took a taxi. It was a true planes, trains, and automobiles day. Now, we we're in Paris.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb