A2 Discovering Italy


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
September 11th 2013
Published: September 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Milan, Italy is one of many beautiful places in the world. Just as other places Milan has a political structure.

What is the current political structure, government in this country/region? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

http://milan.angloinfo.com/information/moving/eu-factsheets-moving/the-system/







Italy, where Milan is located, has a government like the government in the U.S. Although it is a parliamentary Republic, that means there is no clear cut between the executive and legislative branches, however the head of the government and state are known as to be very clear. Milan, Italy also has democratic parties such as republican and democratic. The President is re-elected every 7 years a little longer than in other countries. The government has the power and that includes the President of the council, Ministers, Deputy Ministers, and Undersecretaries. The Parliament has also has power but it's legislative power. The power of the government plays the role in laws that the people follow this can be a good or bad thing depending on the people that follow the laws. Overall the government is pieced together this way and is organized.







Milan has political structures that indeed form the government they have. As well as other places to form this the civilization must go through conflicts. No government is perfect and all have their issues and Milan is able have these structures and form a civilized place for people. In this particular place there are amazing things that I myself still have to learn, but from this I know that the government is put together since there is no over powering or anything going overboard. Italy is a place where many people live, and if they live in any part of it like Milan then the people must be satisfied with their government.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb