The Orsi's


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria
July 31st 2006
Published: August 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

WHOO HOOO ITALIA!WHOO HOOO ITALIA!WHOO HOOO ITALIA!

This is how excited Robin is to be in Italy
Arrived in Santa Margherita on Saturday the 29th, about an hour after we had planned due to a missed connection in Genova, so we didnt have our welcome wagon waiting at the train station. We walk down the hill to the waterfront to try and call Ni and Krissy, but no one is home. As we set out to find the address, I hear my name being yelled from across the street. (our backpacks make us stand out like a sore thumb in a resort town) Krissy spotted us from her store front. Quick tour of the four Kristine Orsi Boutiques preceded Dinner with Ni, Krissy, Nicole, and Alessia (the youngest of the four kids). Alfonso Christina and Rosario were out of town until our last night there, so we are considering stopping there again beofre heading home to spend time with all the kids. The good part about them not being there was not having to sleep on the floor! So we spent our three days there cruzing around at our favorite snail pace, eating, sleeping and enjoying the beautiful place. Definetly didnt want to leave, but the rest of Italy was waiting for us. Off to Florence!

P.S.-
Looking down toward GenoaLooking down toward GenoaLooking down toward Genoa

The first moring Ni drove us around a little and gave us the run down on the area. This is at the top of the hill above Santa Margherita, looking the oppostite direction.
we also need to head back to get some pictures with the rest of the family. all we have is Alessia and I. Nicole and Krissy work their butts off, and Ni enjoys retirement!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

On the BreakwaterOn the Breakwater
On the Breakwater

After our driving tour, Ni needed to attend to his reading and napping on his balcony, so we wandered about town and found ourselves out on the breakwater.
The HarborThe Harbor
The Harbor

There were some amazing yachts 'round here
 More from the Breakwater More from the Breakwater
More from the Breakwater

the water here is incredible!
Balcony ViewBalcony View
Balcony View

Looking out from Ni and Krissy's appartment. Isnt too shabby is it?
Alessia and IAlessia and I
Alessia and I

Alessia needed to show me (in detail) her myspace page. as well as how she made each and every item on it. Then she had to repeat the process for Robin. I took a nap.
PortofinoPortofino
Portofino

Our last moring we took the ferry over to Portofino. Adoreable litle harbor village.


Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb