Cinque Terre


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Cinque Terre
May 24th 2007
Published: May 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I think Cinque Terre is my favourite place we've been so far. After leaving Rome we arrived at Pisa. First we realized me and Tav screwed up on the train reservations...but we got them changed and had just enough time to see the Leaning Tower. BUT, we had a little crisis again. My camera was dropped on the ground and didn't seem to be working. A little stressful, but it's fixed now and working fine.
We had just enough time to take 10 pictures, grab some McDonald's and get on the train to Cinque Terre. We're staying in Riomaggiore and have a great place to stay. We booked a hostel room and had no idea what to expect. We ended up getting an apartment for 6 which is awesome. We have our own kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, living room and dining room. And its over 30 degrees outside and we've been sitting on the beach and checking out the views.
Leaving for Southern France on Saturday but having some trouble figuring out where to stay for the time being. And then heading to Paris to fly home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb