SCHOOL IS DONE !!!!!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
June 1st 2004
Published: June 1st 2004
Edit Blog Post

Ciao,
So this blog ends the last of my school entries!!!! I am excited to get away from the whole school thing and the aquentinces that come with it.
We had our last dinner tonight, listening to the students who are graduating trying to justify why they have gotten smashed pratically every night over the whole months we have been traveling together gets a little old. The whole we are graduating and do not have a care in the world ... this could not be a better time in life than right now. I wonder how they would know that, they could not manage to stay sober during field trips to places they had never been and might not be back to. But here nor there we all took our experiences away for the trip. I unfortunately had to sit by one of them because as usually they were late and making sure everyone heard them. I had a little wine myself to numb their constant chattering, as they were drinking too.
But the time did fly and I was out of there before you knew it. This is how we ended the day, after displaying our independant projects (of which we did not have to explain) becasue we all know we would have been sleeping through everyone elses but our own. They were very specific to our own intrests and in this group we have many people with very diffrent intrests.
SO from now on NO MORE COMPLAINING in the logs about classmates!!!! Their will be none. Brandi gets in on the 4th, I am picking her up at the airport. Cross your fingers Pres. Bush's trip is short and sweet. It seems he liked the same day we to come to Rome. But his visit has more to do with the 60 year aniversiary of the liberation of Italy by Allied forces. He is helping to represent the allies, even though the Pope even asked him not to.
Well one final note of joy. It seems there was a mix up with the apartment and the only room that will be occupiable till the 5th is the one I am living in. You should have seen the faces of all the graduating seniors as they realized all the money they had blown on shoping should have really gone somplace else. Who said in this life things are not fair. ...lol. But they knew before they took the apartments they did that they were going to have to move someplace else on the 4th, so I do not feel sorry for them.
Ciao

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb