My Apartment


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
September 2nd 2009
Published: September 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

First things

My apartment- green The university- red

MY APARTMENT IN ROME

My apartment is right on Piazza Scotti, a beautiful region in Monteverde, on the third floor of the building, with two balconies, 3 huge bedrooms, a kitchen, spacious living room, and 2 baths. Today I'm gonna go out and buy all the necessities, i.e. soap, dish detergent, food, vino...etc. All the essentials. My roommates and I visited the University last night and took a tour of the really nice area around it in the Trastevere region. Today or tomorrow we shall so the tourist thing and see the coliseum and the cool historical sights.

The trip out here was mostly uneventful. long flight, then a shorter flight over the alps and venice in the rising sun.... bellissimo!

Dinner last night was great- orrecchiete con vongole e asparagi. pasta with clams and asparagus and a white wine from Umbria to die for.

gonna go get some colazione soon and take a shower, maybe a good italian coffee.

More to come,
alegrissimo


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

P8310349P8310349
P8310349

Tall closet
Piazza ScottiPiazza Scotti
Piazza Scotti

vies from the window by the table


2nd September 2009

Lookin' good!
Your apartment and the surrounding area look great. Mom and I are envious! Keep posting photos and text. We’ll send the link for your blog to the family in MN.
7th September 2009

Message from Elk River
Nice going Billy! Have a great time, study hard and keep the blogs coming. I'll check in from time to time to see how you're doing. Take care. God Bless!

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb