boring


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
August 12th 2008
Published: August 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Rome well where do we begin. Half of rome know me after puking everywhere in like 5 main spots . being carried home. Now this was completely the boys fault (no it wsnt jas was completely up for it in fact she was the onewho was like lets get the 2 LITRe bottle rather than then the 1 litre acually ). making me play drink poker something we had learnt from Croatia with the canadians. Well anyway we decided to get the shittiest cheap wine which is what i blame for being so il after 5 bottles. Our campsite was amazing with our own little bungalows which was quite good. it had volley ball and table tennis which obviously i won. par from this we did one day site seeing around the vatican and the main sites including the castle and a square ummm dont know what it was called. we it was far to hot for us anyway and we had to bunk every train. i went through the barrier and bumped me head!!!! better than hitchhiking all the way through croatia.
well anyway we managed have a really nice bbq on the last night including a florentina steak which the boys were really happy about.
Next stop my House in italy. which almost feels like HOME!!! but first we need to bunk a 3 hour train fingers crossed
Jas and Trav
xxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb