My Roman Birthday


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
June 8th 2007
Published: June 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

My 20th birthday was spent in the grand city of ROMA ITALIA. Not too shabby, eh? It was encompassed by touring the city in the morning, with our crazy tour guide Ada, who was rather vecchia, and shaking, but she was amazing. We did the quick and easy version of everything in Rome. We saw the Piazza Venezia, the Forum, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps with her. At the Spanish Steps, we were left on our own to do as we pleased. After a little group drama, I ended up with a great group of wonderful people: Adriana, Bryan, Raven, Rocco (Raymond), and Amanda. We got some lunch and some money, and walked that city crazy. While shopping, photo-taking, and the like, we went to the Vatican, the Piazza Navona, il Campo dei Fiori, and the Colosseo, with everything in between. It was intense, but well worth it. After that, we returned to the hotel, and celebrated my birthday on the roof of the old villa (that was our hotel). It was awesome: you can see all the lights of the outskirts of Rome. It was a great end to my first day no longer a teenager.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb