Buongiorno from Italia


Advertisement
Europe » Italy » Campania » Naples
February 13th 2008
Published: February 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It's been a long time since I've last written, at least it seems like a while. In reality, it's only been a week I believe. Who knows? your time gets all messed up when you're traveling - it almost ceases to exist. Now wer'e getting all philosophical, so I'll move on. Anyway, the last time I write, we were still in Thailand, but heading out in a few days, and were intending to go to Chinese New Ye... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 50, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




14th February 2008

Mmmm, pizza.
Hey Kammy, good to see you made it to Italy. I miss it. It's an amazing place, but agreeably very expensive. I found your piece rather entertaining, you're and excellent writer, rather than an uninspried piece of literature. Glad you found Rome to be a cool city, I loved it there! And as for Naples... Just be happy to make it out of Naples alive... It's not much to see, but the prices are cheaper. Oh, and the Italian women and the train rides are all wonderfully beautiful parts of the Italian scenery; enjoy them. Have fun dude.
18th February 2008

Ditto Dave
Hi Kam. You are an exceptional writer and photographer. And, thank you again, for all of the teary-eyed laughter you have provided us, along with your philosophies, and science. We will follow you from Italy, as well. Sorry to say I finally read the remainder of your Thai report, along with your first Italian entry. Paul kept asking, have your finished Kam's blog, yet? I hope you never stop writing blogs. By the way, Paul just sticks his goyish nose into the newspaper when this Jewish wife nags him.
21st February 2008

Ah GA GA GA GA GA!!!!
Nice pics son, seems like you are having a great time. Well, Well did you know that the Itallians are as short as you, I'll bet even dave seems tall. As long as you stay away from the grappa you'll be ok. So eat, drink, and be maria. Hope to here from you soon bro.

Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0926s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb