B2 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Abruzzo » Atri
September 26th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"What are the arts and architecture in Italy like?"

http://www.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3753882



Italy had different types of styles in their art they had. Before Italy was split up, it was made up of s few big cities. The wealthy people here were the ones who basically ran it. The people who mostly influenced the art in Italy was the religious leaders. They decided when the church was to be decorated and how it was to be decorated. The most important and most popular in Italy was and still is its churches. The churches have an an elegent look to them. These buildings were painted as well to make the buildings look better. One of the most popular artist, Leonardo Da Vinci was from here as well.

The way that Italy's architecture is focused on and under control by all goes back to its culture. The paintings that are on buildings in Italy are of religious beliegfes or religious figures. The most focused architecture there is are the churches. Going back to Italy and its culture. Some of the biggest churches in the world are from Italy. The church that the Pope is in is as well in Italy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb