Why Is Ireland A Great Place To Invest


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland
November 29th 2021
Published: November 29th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Ireland is an excellent nation for non-EEA nationals to invest in. The government of Ireland has made it easier for the investors by offering the Immigrant Investor Program (IIP), which offers residency for a limited period, but can be renewed over time. Those with high-net value will find this IIP an excellent way to invest in Ireland. Ireland is the only English-speaking nation in the EU, which makes it an excellent attraction for foreigners looking to invest in return or residency and citizenship after meeting the required criteria. However, to invest in Ireland, applicants need to meet certain requirements, first off, it involves an approval process, funds invested should be legally obtained and not borrowed, have a net worth of at least two million euros, should have a good character, and keep up with the investments.

There are several schemes available for investors to choose from the Immigrant Investor Programme Ireland. The applicants can choose between Enterprise Investment, Investment Fund, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT), and Endowment. Now that we are aware of how investing in Ireland through IIP looks like, let's take a look at the reasons why you should Invest in Ireland.

Ireland Has An Excellent Track Record:

Ireland is known to be one of the most attractive business locations in the world and has an excellent track record. Ireland was placed on the 11th by the 2008-2012 Business Environment Ranking of the Economist Intelligence Unit, and it was also named as the best country to do business in Europe by Forbes in 2011.

It Has Young Talents:

Owing to its high-quality education, Ireland has a young talented workforce, which is the reason why many choose to invest in Ireland. Ireland education is ranked on the 7th for meeting the needs of the competitive economy, most of the Irish population has attained tertiary education, has a flexible and adaptable workforce, and has high labor productivity. So, when there is a talented workforce, you can expect your investment to go well.

Tax:

Another reason why many prefer to invest in Ireland is due to its tax regime. It offers a cooperate tax rate of 12.5%!f(MISSING)or active business, 25%!o(MISSING)n Research and Development, and a tax write-off for IP acquisition. It also offers a zero tax rate on foreign dividends.

Ireland Offers A Competitive Platform:

Ireland provides an excellent platform for companies to launch and grow. It has expertise in Information and Communication Technologies, digital media, life science, and customer brands. While these aspects are also growing globally, Ireland offers expertise in these areas, providing an excellent platform for companies to grow.

The Benefits of Investing In Ireland:

There are many benefits of investing in Ireland through the IIP investment program, investors can attain residence permission that initially allows investors to reside n Ireland for two years which can later be extended if they keep up with the investment and show good character. Individuals investing in Ireland can also obtain citizenship and passport if they maintain their investment and continue to abide by the law. And the accompanying children of the investors can get access to high-quality education.

Ireland is a great place to invest in, as we can see from the above-mentioned points. So, if you are from a non-EU country and you are looking out for investment opportunities, Ireland's Immigration Investment Program is an excellent opportunity that you should look into.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.593s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1837s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb