An evening walk through an Island in Waterford....


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Waterford
June 24th 2016
Published: June 24th 2016
Edit Blog Post

It was a nice and sunny evening with a mild breeze. Myself and my husband decided to have an evening walk . We started to walk through the sides of the road when suddenly a man came and told that you can have a nice walk through the Island just 5 to 10mts away. We thought of going to the Island and walked all the way until the ferry. There is a ferry available every 10 minutes which is free to go to the Island. It helps to cross the lovely Kingschannel river. The time was around 19.00 and it was still very bright. We got onto the Island and had a lovely walk through the woods overlooking the river which was really scenic and at the end we reached to the Waterford Castle which is now a four star hotel. We had a walk through the garden in front of the hotel which had beautiful flowers bloomed out. After that we walked towards the Golf Ground where couple of people young and old were enjoying playing Golf. Suddenly we noticed that two deers were standing at the end of the golf ground and they were looking at the people walking and playing around. Took couple of photographs around there. Even the deer gave us a good pose. It was good little walk with nice ,fresh air in the environment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb