Ring of kerry trip and More...


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Killarney
October 15th 2005
Published: March 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ok so we are finally back at our apartment and sorry i havent written in the past few days. We our back from our time in Killarney and county kerry trip. Some people went on to Cork and such and to kiss the blarney stone, some of us just went back to the apartment to save some money. Jen and I drove back with Mr. Sands..

Other than that....
We went on the Ring of Kerry Trip.. We were on another bus and we went around the town once again. It kind of all looks the same to me in a way. we drove around all of county kerry and stopped at the town of sneem and actually went and visited the most loved place of queen elizabeth... "Ladies View Industries" I did enjoy the trip but there is not much to write about. We did almost squish a car between a wall and the bus around this one turn. Lol..I think you can tell by the pics that we made the best of what we could.. climbing on rocks, looking out onto the islands, stopped at a tourist trap for lunch(10 euros for stew!!) and well.. thats about it.. All in all tho, we had a good time. Cant complain about that.. Here are some pictures to keep you all updated.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Climbing Rocks.Climbing Rocks.
Climbing Rocks.

jeff did it so i did..
I Love this PicI Love this Pic
I Love this Pic

Me, Zach Esh, and Jen.. overlooking Ladies View... end of the day...


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb