Mom hit a bank and by hit I don't mean robbed


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Killarney
August 23rd 2007
Published: August 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Haha yeah, so on the way from Galway to Killarney we decided to go see the Cliffs of Moher. Just about 10 minutes before we got there mom hit a "mobile bank" truck with our rental car. Keep in mind the truck was stationary, we hit it going about 2 miles per hour. No one was hurt but the truck acted as a can opener on our poor rental car's door. The guys were very nice about it but they had to call the "Guard" or police to take a report. Mom and I couldn't stop laughing because he was so serious about his job, but when he pulled out his pen to start writing it was a big red one with happy faces all over it.
Anyway, after that we proceeded to the Cliffs of Moher (I had to climb into the back to get out because my door wouldnt open). There are so many things here that are just baffling to the eye. It's so beautiful and majestic that it's almost hard to beleive that it's actually in front of you. The way the mists just fell onto the cliffs then stopped so you could see the ocean underneath was unreal. After that we had to drive back to Shannon to trade our car for another, luckily mom had put full insurance on it. Once we got to our hotel in Killarney we were so exhuasted we just ate and went to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb