Finally found a computer!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Killarney
May 28th 2007
Published: May 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

KillarneyKillarneyKillarney

lovely calalilies...my fav
So, after our wonderful blarney castle experience, Lisa and i planned on visiting the cliffs of moher, however due to the high cost of getting there, we decided to head to killarney and take a day trip to the dingle peninsula instead. Lisa got a little sick, so we took it easy. the trip to the peninsula was nice, but would have been awesome had the weather cooperated. I might as well have been in a hockey rink in a bathing suit....it was rainy and so cold, and the fog was so dense, it made it difficult to make out the beautiful coast line. However, we did manage to get a few decent pictures....which youºll eventually be able to see when i get to a computer where i can post them.

some gripes....i woke up after my first night in killarneyºs railway hostel with several red bites all over my hands....the hostel seemed clean...but i was sleeping next to an open window....these bites donºt itch, but theyºre all over my hands and arms.....ew....someone have any idea how to get rid of them? let me know.....ahhhhh.

after killarney, lisa and i made our way back to dublin friday expecting
KillarneyKillarneyKillarney

Cill Airne
to find a hostel when we got there for a good nightºs rest before our early flight to portugal saturday morning. letºs just say weºre idiots...in dublin....on a friday.....accommodation was not happening without a previous reservation. so....we did what any backpacker would do.....headed to the airport and set up camp....the floor was freezing, but hey, we saved money not having to pay for a hostel....woo woo. i must say, i was extremely nervous about doing this....lisa....she had no problem with it. i was worried we would get kicked out of the airport...nah....the closest we came to that was the floor cleaning machine (looked like a zamboni) man....i swear he wanted to run us over....hahhahah....check back for pics peeps.


next up: Lagos, Portugal


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

KillarneyKillarney
Killarney

Cill Airne
Dingle PeninsulaDingle Peninsula
Dingle Peninsula

Stone Restaurant
Dingle PeninsulaDingle Peninsula
Dingle Peninsula

The brightest part of dingle peninsula that day...a wagon...oooo
Dingle PeninsulaDingle Peninsula
Dingle Peninsula

Bee Hive Huts
Dingle PeninsulaDingle Peninsula
Dingle Peninsula

The best coastline picture I took.
Dingle PeninsulaDingle Peninsula
Dingle Peninsula

Dingle town....so quaint, reminds us of an alaskan fishing town


29th May 2007

Hahaha! I love your blogs...Keep em coming, and the pics bitch!!! Where are they??!!

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb