Galway


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway
January 4th 2007
Published: January 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kings HeadKings HeadKings Head

Kat and Sudie enjoying their baby guinness's(the bartender paid for one of their drinks)
Today we all had to go on to campus for a sort of orientation day. It was long and boring. When it was over they gave us wine and cheese and other assorted mini foods(which of course everyone ate a lot of because everyone is poor and for many, those little snacks became our dinner). We went back to Dunaras which is(I am told) a distance of 1.8 miles from campus and got ready for the Karaoke party in the College Bar. A bunch of us went there for a while and watched people sing. It was very amusing. Then we went into town(which is adorable at night, everything is still light up from christmas time, and it's just so cute!) and went to the Kings Head. It's pretty cool inside, it has like 3 levels, and there was a band playing. On the down side, it is very touristy and the majority of people who go there are americans. But we had a good time. I had my first drink in Ireland. It was a half pint of Stellas. Pretty good.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Kings HeadKings Head
Kings Head

The girls


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb