Last day of PaddyWagon


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
April 4th 2007
Published: April 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Galway may have horrible water, but the shopping is great! Gabriel had to leave us yesterday, so today our tour guide was a Aran Island native named Collin. We left Galway with Dublin as our destination, but of course there were stops on the way (and lots of history).

The day was so beautiful and we managed to get a little sun while at an Irish monastery. There was a temple Kelly at this monastery, and lots of grave stones. We stopped in a town called Moate for lunch at a Pub (soo good!) and then headed back into Dublin.

Again we stayed with Kristen's friend Soren at Griffith College, so we caught a bus to get out there. The bus trip was an interesting experience! We saw the temper of an Irish women flare up when she was nearly hit by a young man on a bike. Not only did she curse at him, she hit him several times and caused his head to bleed profusely! It was crazy!

Us girls and Soren got ready and went out to Temple Bar to meet up with friends and have a few drinks while watching a futbol game. We ate dinner at a Kebab place, and then went to another Irish pub and heard some great live music and Kel danced with our friend Aaron.

No sleeping occured between the time we got back to Soren's and 4am when the taxi picked us up to get to the airport, but no worries...only happy days in Ireland 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb