paddywagon


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
October 22nd 2005
Published: October 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

so much fun!!! i just arrived back from my 6 day southern ireland tour today. i had a great time. we got to see and do so much stuff but it was really relaxed and cruisey - at the same time as seeing a lot. hmmmm. what did i do. i can't really remember as i haven't had any time to reflect on it but a few major highlights were ... kissing the blarney stone, seeing the cliffs of moher, driving around the dingle peninsular and the ring of kerry. the scenery is absolutely amazing in ireland. i was told how green it was but nothing could prepare me really. most of the time was spent on tiny country lanes in extraoridnarily picturesque areas. we had great fun on our nights out too. thursday was probably the funnest for me. we went to see traditional irish music in a pub and then onto a normal live band pub where we danced the night away. the tour group was great - big variety of people. all fun and games though. i'm here in dublin for another 2 days - then off to edinburgh on tuesday. i'm so glad i did the tour - i wasn't dead set on it, but it was the best way to see all the places.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.067s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb