Dublin, a great capital in the green country


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 7th 2011
Published: June 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Dublin...a beautiful city! But, I totally recommend you to go further and see the rest of the country. Once you're outside the city, you are in huge green garden with wall of rocks, that's gorgeous !

When you came from the aiport, except if you want to stay in Dublin, you have to rent a car ! It's really really cheap ! You can have a car for around 70€ / 4 days !

Be careful with the insurance, because we've been robbed, they broke the window, and we had to pay a big bill for that !

In Dublin, you can eat bagels for around 4€, or fish and chips for between 4 and 8. The portion are really good !

Of course, you're in Ireland, you'll find pubs every 2 shops ! Every pubs I went in, don't sell beer under a half liter. Try the Guiness, the local beer made in Dublin !

The principal street shop is wonderful, but the shops are really expensive! At the end you arrive in front of a park and a mall. The mall is as beautiful from the inside as the outside !

The park is really nice, you can make a good walk in!

If you want to well see the city, do it by walk, that's better! Like in almost every city in the world in fact 😉

Once again, I really recommend you to rent a car, and drive the coast, go to Dundalk, then Belfast, then the giant's causeway ! The gas price is the same than in France.

That's definitively a magical trip !! Have pleasure !


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb