Hello from Dublin, Ireland


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 2nd 2010
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,

We have finally escaped from Piccadilly Backpackers (from HELL) where there is no power points, no fridge and regular abuse from staff........ We are here in Dublin and having a great time. Peter says, that his (Crack Whore) wife - as per the intuitive lady on Ryanair loudly proclaimed. The plane flight was a total scream (literally scary).
On arrival, in Dublin, we found the weather to be a little chilly. But, for those person's who require chilled climates...suitable....for those of us who enjoy decent weather...it was fucking cold!
Then the lovely bus trip with the loud, obnoxious English bogans...what a joy for all of us...Kim was in her element...partying...to our embarrassment..when do those slave labourers take this woman·????
That journey over....following this crappiest map ever written by an illiterate, bespectacled, bulimic nun we found our way to our hostel nirvana.....we are now very happy with copious quantitties of alcohol....(especially Steve who has passed out...once more). Seann, ventured to his first gay bar...and actually seemed comfortable....Kim was drunk ....also again (and still is.....bloody crack whore)....why do I travel with these inebriates? Shannon is asleep (because she has discovered Irish Whiskey....hmmmmmm....0)....and soon us also....asleep...with Kim's snoring cacophany......except Seann.....who has not yet returned......hmmmmmm...once more.....the saga continues tomorrow...with graphic and explicit detail ...about everyone..except me.....

Advertisement



2nd July 2010

B***s**t
Peter should never be left alone with the computer, when drunk for the 6 night in a row................... Especially at the extremely old age that he is and anything uttered from his mouth or written should be immediately dismissed.................Cause he is a crazy, old, drunk man ROFLMFAO PML
5th July 2010

WOOHOOOOOOO :P:P:P
hey guy u still haven't sold kimmi myet....lmao... good to see its a very adventuroud adventure......keep us poste luvya's ;-)
6th July 2010

Hahahahahaha
You are very naughty, Miss Kell, I am not being sold, I will be doing the selling and maybe, just maybe, i may have to pay them to take Peter off us ROFLMFAO PML

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb