We Made It!!!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 29th 2009
Published: May 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everyone!! We just made it to Dublin. Our flight was supposed to leave New York last night at 9:40 but it got delayed for over 3 hours. We got here somewhere around 1pm their time. We took a bus in to town and just got off it and was walking to our hostel (St. John Gogarty's) and found an internet cafe along the way so we stopped by. So far everything is going great. We're going to go check in and then go to a nearby town (Howth) and see the cliffs that overlook the ocean. We'll put up some pictures later. I will try to update this more tomorrow.

--Am & Sam

P.S. Thanks for the messages everyone, I'm not certain yet how to write back on here yet, but we got them =]



Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Hello Kitty..Hello Kitty..
Hello Kitty..

Sam asked her if she could take a picture with her and she very hatefully said she had to pay one dollar.. I wasn't aware of this and took it anyways.. Sam screams RUN!!!! I didn't know why so I just took off running through Times Square behind her.. Hello Kitty hates us and we think shes a beast.
Our really awesome food we had on the plane...Our really awesome food we had on the plane...
Our really awesome food we had on the plane...

all these different varieties of food kept us entertained for at least an hour
walking to our hostelwalking to our hostel
walking to our hostel

(and 5 seconds later we found the internet cafe that were writing this from)


Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb