Temple Bar hardy harr har


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 19th 2008
Published: July 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Irish Music in Porterhouse 27 secs
We started out at Dublin Castle this morning.

Then we headed over to the original U Dub (Trinity College) to see the beautiful campus and the Book of Kells. A magnificent piece of work from the Dark Ages! Who knew!

We crossed the O'Connell bridge and walked up to get some fish and chips in a food-court. Then just walked around and found a street market where Robyn got some chocolate and some orange rum bread for breakfast tomorrow.

A little rest at the hotel and then it was off to the Temple Bar district for drinks and revelry.

I think we must have gone to about 10 different pubs and clubs. Seeing everything from live traditional Irish music (Porterhouse) to loud club dance music. We drank everything from Green Spot Irish Whisky to Carlsberg to Micro-brew Pale Ales to Guinness (of course).

Robyn and I simply had a blast in the Temple Bar district. I'm writing this blog now just after 3:30AM. That's how good a time...


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Robyn at Trinity CollegeRobyn at Trinity College
Robyn at Trinity College

We saw the Book of Kells here!
Dublin CastleDublin Castle
Dublin Castle

Lady Justice without blindfold, with "her face to the palace and her arse to the nation"
U DubU Dub
U Dub

Trinity College


Tot: 0.459s; Tpl: 0.035s; cc: 9; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1877s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb