Arrived in Dublin


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
June 5th 2008
Published: June 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Melissa and I finally arrived in Dublin around 9:20 dublin time yesterday morning (6/4/08). Yesterday we were pretty pooped and couldn't really do anything exciting. The weather was a bismal. It was raining everywhere, but thankfully i brought an umbrella and Emily and Melissa were able to buy them here. Today we woke up, ate breakfast at the hostel (nothing too great, but it's free food), then left for a bus tour. We rode it around Dublin one round through, then had lunch at a cafe, then went back to visit the sights. We only got to an art and history museum. We liked to linger... I really enjoyed the art museum, it just gets me so excited to see the art in paris and florence. Today we found out that the last super by DaVinci is in Milan! (where we'll be going before florence).
There's a computer here at this hostel, but i'm not sure how often we'll be able to write. We're going to Killkenny in 2 days then coming back to dublin to fly to paris. It was cheaper than taking the ferries and saves lots of time!! I can't wait to get out to the country in Ireland. We're going to try to see Wicklow on our way back from Killkenny. Dublins fine, but it doesn't feel as authentic. Until next time!

Advertisement



5th June 2008

Wicklow!
Yay, I'm so glad y'all got there safely! Wicklow is FANTASTIC. See as much as you can!! Glendalough is a beautiful old monastery in the mountains, and Powerscourt Gardens are gorgeous too. Still jealous, still miss you guys! :)

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb