Melbourne to Dublin


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
June 13th 2023
Published: June 15th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Welcome back all, after 5 years, 3 of those interrupted by the c-word (COVID), Greg and Rose are back on the road! On this trip, we are spending 10 days in Ireland mostly to catch up with some of Rose's distant relations and historical ancestry. Then we are going to Scotland for 10 days to catch up with family of two of our special friends, after that going to London for 2 nights to see our nephew and one of Rose's cousins. France is the where we will pick up our car and spend another 10 days getting to Tuscany where we will have 1 month with friends and family. The last 3 days will be traveling to Rome to catch the flight home. At this stage that seems like a long way away, but it will go quickly.

Air Travel has changed, and not for the better. The price of travel has more than doubled since we last travelled and there are small niceties that have been reduced. Food on board and in transit was more packaged and service reduced. Any way, we arrived on time and with all of our luggage even if a but squashed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb