Leavin behind the luck of the Irish


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
April 15th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The time has finally come for us to pack up and leave another place we called home for the past year. Ireland was an interesting place to live I must say (and Ive lived in a few over the past four years) they do and say things a little different over here but thats what makes this place what it is and we will never forget it or the many characters we have met with along the way.

We havent done too bad here, as you all saw from our last blog, the summer is the best time for getting around the Emerald Isle as the winters can be pretty unforgiving with endless rain and near cyclone winds (I kid you not) it is Ireland at its best during the summer months and we highly recommend anyone come visit at these times!!

We had the pleasure of catching up with one of my best friends from back in Oz whom Ive known since my pony club days, Beth and her boyfriend Aaron, they took the plunge and came over here, set up house and work for the next 6 months so it has been great having a girly friend from home and Sam is stoked to have Aaron over for playdates on the playstation!! We will try over the next six months to do an entry every few weeks or so as we travel around and keep you all posted (try not to bore you). This trip has been a long time coming, we've made some sacrifices this year.......saved enough money for a deposit on a house which is scary but theres plenty of time for all that stuff later, Travelling comes first. With that being said, all the pics we have left to post are all from our first and only St. Paddys day in Ireland.....enjoy!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



12th April 2007

Hey
Guys, I can't believe you've been gone a year already - is that even possible??? Jesus. Hope you're both really well and happy (you look it :) ) and that life is good - great news on the house front - any idea when you're coming home??? And there's sad news on the PoW front... I take it you've already been informed, but mail me at gidstar@hotmail.com if you're still in the dark... Lots of love. Gid.
12th April 2007

Are oo after leaving Cork then?

Tot: 0.389s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 70; dbt: 0.0947s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb