Day 23 Wintergrasshill


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
August 18th 2018
Published: August 19th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Watergrasshill FarmhouseWatergrasshill FarmhouseWatergrasshill Farmhouse

Alpaca at the Farmhouse Restaurant
We spent the day with Kevin, Olivia and family in Wintergrasshill which included a visit to the neighbouring Farmhouse Restaurant for lunch with Kevin‘s mother Bridget, her brother Robert and grandson Conner. A grand time was had by all around the lunch table as we indulged in an organic feast as all food prepared in the restaurant (meats and vegetables) are grown on the property. We then took a walk around the farm checking out the diverse array of animals from Emu’s to Shetland Pony’s to Deer which culminated in a walk through the fairy forest, home to a number of fairies who have carved their homes into the tree trunks. Sounds like Port Adelaide you may say but its not.

Bridget, Robert and Conner then returned with us to Kevin and Olivia’s house where we were entertained with a sing along by Kevin and Olivia on the piano with a contribution by Tish on some of the better known tunes. All in all, a nice relaxing day spent with good food and friends.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

WatergrasshillWatergrasshill
Watergrasshill

Tish contemplates cowboy’ing’up
WatergrasshillWatergrasshill
Watergrasshill

Molly up to no good
WatergrasshillWatergrasshill
Watergrasshill

Robert, Conner, Olivia, Tish, Bridget and Kevin
WatergrasshillWatergrasshill
Watergrasshill

Molly after a hards days work
WatergrasshillWatergrasshill
Watergrasshill

Z’time for eveyone


23rd August 2018

WatergrassCat
Haha! More photos of Molly than anyone else in Watergrasshill ! She IS a pretty special cat, isn't she? (But still !) I'm SO glad you guys got to visit Olivia & Kevin and to see their farmhouse renovations. It's been blood, sweat & tears for them, and they're pretty proud of the end result... so it's fantastic that they could show off their pride joy!

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb